Thursday, October 30, 2008

All In a Hard Days Work....

Now I know - I am not the only female that thinks about fashion right before she closes her eyes at night!

But as I walk the streets of my wonderful city...I feel like I am the only person on the block that puts any effort into my clothes.

So...I thought I would help my sistas out on "Work Fashion". I know you want to be fashion divas and look good at all times - but that doesn't mean you have to be the "hoochie of the office"!

Come on now....if you want to climb that ladder - you should put a little more thought into what you wear to the god J O B!

I thought I would start off by sharing a few pieces that should be in every woman’s closet...

Payless, Macy's, Forever 21 and J. Crew all have them....and atleast one pair should be in your closet - and that's the classic black pump.



Nine West
"BEGIN"
$69.99

A new must have is a black and white skirt....it has become a classic look just like the black knee -length skirt...


Dillard's
"Nygard Collection Belted Hounds tooth Pencil Skirt"
$68.00




You could pair that classic black and white skirt with a little color...just like this cute fitted top

Nine West
"Vamp Short Sleeve Shirt"
$69.99

To complete this look - I have decided to find a simple black handbag.



Nine West
"Bold Strokes Shoulder Bag"
$49.99

If I had to walk away with one of those items - it would be the black and white skirt! It is a must have - check your locate vintage shops, Goodwill and any of your Fav Department Stores! I am sure you could find variations of that skirt!


Kisses My Fab Ones,
Simone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you are not the only one. But I am tired of females dressing like they are going to the club.

Anonymous said...

Let the choir say "AMEN" This lady at my job keeps wearing white boots. She is in the wrong line of work and we work in a law firm. Only strippers wear white boots to work.

Anonymous said...

The skirt is to die for. I want that skirt. But I don't feel comfortable wearing the fitted turtleneck so I will add a black blazer. Also, do you think I can wear boots with the skirt?

Anonymous said...

Yes Molly - I think boots would look great with the skirt. I think you can do flat black boots or boots with a moderate heel would look great.

- Missy :)