Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi, I'm Missy and I'm a Shop-a-Holic :)

Thanks 4 dropping by...

Missy is the name and fashion blogging is sooo my thang!!! Been blogging via gmail chat (unofficially) for a couple of years with my BFF (Simone) and other virtual buddies across the world about our love for FASHION.

Here's the deal....We are SUPER CRAZY when it comes to Fashion!!! And sometimes we just want to share our ideas with others (besides my puppy) to make sure that we look SUPER CRAZY in a fashionable way and not SUPER CRAZY in a CRAZY weirdo way before we leave the house. :-)

So we've created great fashion gumbo so cyber divas from everywhere can join us in sharing SUPER CRAZY FASHION ideas and bargains. You will be exposed to hot items that cost $1.00 - $$$$$$ (I wish I could afford them).


Let's Show em how to be SUPER, CRAZY and FASHIONABLE!!!
XOXO,
Missy :)
Disclaimer: Although I LOVE my SIMONE as much as I love chocolate cake, we don't always agree when it comes to fashion. When we have a dispute it's all in love but make sure you take my side since I am the nice one. :)

No comments: