Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obsession: Classic White Shirt

Victoria Ruffle Shirt for $89.50
"I love this shirt"

The Classic White Shirt is a timeless piece and ESSENTIAL to your wardrobe. Actually I have tons of classic white shirts because they practically go with everything. I wear them to work with slacks, business suits, skirts, sheath dresses. When I want to really look like a hot girl, I throw a cardigan or vest on top of my white shirt and slip on a skinny belt around my waist (this also helps my waist look smaller). Don't forget the pearls or other cute accessories. :)

Kimchi Oxford Buttondown for $19.99

Mandarin collar pleated shirt for $48.00
http://www.lanebryant.com/

Stretch Fitted Shirt for $39.50
http://www.gap.com/

Juicy Coture Tie- Neck Blouse for $106.80

Have fun with your classic white shirt. Rock your favorite jeans and shoes then throw on a fun oversized bag. It's definitely a fool-proof ensemble so you can't go wrong. You don't even have to worry about matching because the White Shirt essentially goes with everything.

FYI!!! I am absolutely loving my J. Crew Ruffle Shirt because it fits extremely well and gives me an edgy but classy appeal. J.Crew is one of my fav places to find classic shirts because they fit very well and are great quality. Make sure that you hit their clearance section and the outlet (if there is one in your area). They also offer a 15% discount for students!!! Good thing there's no expiration on my college i.d.

XOXO,
Missy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! The white shirt is classic. Finally something that I can wear, I am a curvy girl so thanks for adding the Lane Bryant shirt. Please add some more ideas for the curvy crew.