Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"The School Boy Blazer"

Isn't this blazer super adorable???

School Boy Blazer for $27.99

Ohhh!
Absolutely love it when I find super deals that I can work and play in... :)


Marlie Grainy Plaid Skirt for $17.80

Kolina Dress Vest for $17.80
Lindsay Skinny Jeans for $12.50

Jade T-Strap for $27.99


Work it then, Mama!!! I was going to throw a pair of converse in there to make it SUPER CRAZY, but I'll wait to do a converse obsession post later. I want them to be the center of attention. Hopefully Simone will add her two cents since she is the one who had me hooked on the pink high-top converse about 10 years ago. :)

Anywho, it's Fashion Gumbo baby...Time to add your flavor, send your super ideas to supercrazyfashion@gmail.com.

XOXO,
Missy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blazer is very nice. Please do more post like this since it actually shows me what to wear with it - and options. This helps me with shopping. Instead of suggestions I need to know exactly what to buy and where to get it. This site is like my personal shopper. Thanks for taking the time to do this.