Monday, October 27, 2008

HOTNESS ALERT: Shoe Deal


Total Hotness!!!

Pleated Satin Pump for $12.50

http://www.forever21.com/

Me Likey Bargains so I splurged on two pair of the fab pumps :)

Cyber Fittings

Simone: Little Black Dress, Black Clutch, and Simple Jewelry. She's going for the conservative look and to allow the shoes to POP and scream "OMG..SEXY!!!" Don't hurt em Simone, you are a married woman :)

Missy: White Button Down Shirt, Black Vest (maybe), Skinny Dark Denim Jeans, and a Long Black Ice Necklace. And of course because I will be looking super fab, I will allow my shoes to speak to the people as well, "HELLO LOVER." Can't wait to rock my $12.50 shoes like I paid $1250 for them :)


XOXO,
Missy :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks! got the purple pair. thought about blk but i wanted them to stand out

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes and i can not believe that they are only $12.50. I want the pink pair. How do they run? I wear a 8.5 and they don't come in a 8.5. Should I go up a size or down

Anonymous said...

heidi montag from the hills wore similiar shoes a couple of months ago (from Nine West) and she pair them up with a black dress. I will email the picture to you so you can post.