Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodwill - is it Good Enough?!?!?!?!

As a bargain shopper - I try to find deals that I can't live without! And this is the next trend of the season - which is a very hot trend.....

I was at the Goodwill a few weeks ago and noticed a few suit jackets that I could work with....as you have noticed in the fashion magazines that suit jackets are hot right now!

Just like our fav fab mother of two/three(I count Tre as her child as well) - Jada Pinkett Smith is doing here with her family!




So I purchased a navy blue blazer - and its so cute. I have taken that bad boy to the cleaners and will rock it with some slacks and a cute cami - and/or with some skinny jeans and a fierceeeeeee pump.

The best part of this style is it was CHEAP!!! The jacket cost me $6.50....tell me I am not a bargain and stylish shopper!

Kisses My Fab Ones,
Simone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of Jada and the fam. I am loving the Goodwill Idea especially with the state of the economy.

Anonymous said...

Jada looks nice. But why does she have her daughter dressed like an old lady? That girl is too young to be dressed like that. LOL