Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Star Jack - Sasha Fierce



Is this Beyonce or Sasha Fierce?!?! :)


Whomever it is!!! I love the shoes. I noticed this picture on http://www.sandrarose.com/ and had to star jack 'em. Personally, I don't think that Beyonce is a true fashionista. She's simply a hot, talented chic with money and can buy really nice items. But when it comes to fashion, I can pick pieces from her ensemble that looks great and pieces that she should have left at home or worn with another outfit. I guess she inherited her sense of style from Mama Tina. {Sneaky laugh} I am going to be banned from this site because Simone is a huge Beyonce fan and in her book, Beyonce can do no wrong. Beyonce is fierce but she is no fashion diva. Sorry Mone!!! :)Nevertheless for all you B lovers I have star jacked Mrs. Carter...Gotta to have the shoes in my life!!!
Sparkle Peep Toe Pump by Tara Subkoff for $215.00
http://www.bebe.com/

Ruffle Mesh Top for $21.99


Lindsey Skinny Jean for $12.50

The Forever 21 Jeans are my FAV jeans. I have tons of designer jeans. But when I want to feel like a Hot Girl, I pull out the forever21 jeans.


Glitz Crystal Flats for $29.99

The flats are super cute, too. I would wear a fitted white tee with black skinny jeans and wrap a rep scarf around my neck. SUPER CUTE and COMFY!!!

XOXO,
Missy :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice shoes! I like both pair. I can keep slip the flats on once my feet start hurting.

Anonymous said...

B is a BAD CHICK!!! And she is working those shoes at the airport! How can you say that she's not a fashion diva and everytime I see her she looks great! She never has a bad day! Love the post! Please jack her again real soon.

Anonymous said...

Beyonce does not miss a beat! She is rocking it at the Airport. THis is my 1st time seeing a picture of her on the phone.